Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), a restorative innovation for muscle weakness, numbness, or acute and chronic muscle spasms
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), a restorative innovation for muscle weakness, numbness, or acute and chronic muscle spasms, can restore and treat ischemic stroke, depression, headache, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, and numbness from nerve damage. The treatment takes 30 minutes to 1 hour as an outpatient.
- TMS Packages: 5 sessions
- TMS Packages: 10 sessions
Terms and conditions
- The prices are valid from now until 31 December 2023
- The prices exclude the doctor’s fees and other treatments not specified in the package.
- The prices exclude the consultation fees before the using the packages.
- Please seek medical consultation before diagnosis if you are pregnant, or you think you may be pregnant, or you have preexisting brain cancer, seizure, migraine, and diabetes, or you have metal implants.
- MedPark reserves the right to charge the full package price if patients refuse or omit any screening items in the package or do not complete all treatment sessions.
5th Floor, Counter D
8:00 am.- 8:00 pm.