Visitors from overseas can see information about hospitals and nearby facilities here.
If you have never been to MedPark Hospital, here are the recommended routes:
How to get to MedPark Hospital
- Route 1: From the southbound lanes of Chalerm Mahanakorn Expressway, take the Rama 4 exit ramp and turn right onto Duang Phithak Road, then take a left turn on Rama 4 road, go straight for 300 meters, MedPark Hospital will be on your left.
- Route 2: On the westbound Rama 4 road heading toward Ratchadaphisek Road, go pass Khlong Toei intersection, bear right to take a U-turn at the front of Metropolitan Electricity Authority building; in 100 meters, MedPark Hospital will be on your left.
- Route 3: From Sirat Expressway heading south toward Dao Kanong, take the Rama 4 exit onto Charu Mueang Road, then turn left onto Rama 4 road, go straight for 5 kilometers, MedPark Hospital will be on your left about 80 meters past the Tobacco Factory Alley.
- MRT – Khlong Toei Station, Exit 2. Walk leftward for 200 meters and you will see MedPark Hospital.
- MRT – Queen Sirikit National Convention Center Station, Exit 2. Walk through The PARQ Building compound and you will find MedPark Hospital.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport: Take the Airport Rail Link line to Makkasan Station, then via skywalk change to MRT line at Phetchaburi station to Queen Sirikit National Convention Center Station. From Exit 2, walk through The PARQ Building compound for 200 meters, and you will see MedPark Hospital. Or you can take a taxi from Suvarnabhumi Airport to MedPark Hospital. The ride takes about 50 minutes.
- Don Mueang Airport: Take a 40-minute taxi ride from Don Mueang Airport to MedPark Hospital.
You can search the location and route to MedPark Hospital via Google Map or click https://goo.gl/maps/rKGLuCNK5dEut2cf7.
For more information, please call 02-023-3333
or visit https://www.medparkhospital.com/en-US/contact-us