- The fast and safe method as it does not require the use of a Contrast Media
- A low dose of radiation making it safe for the body
- More accurate than X-ray images for better results in detecting the early stages of cancer
Who should get an LDCT screening test?
- Those age 50 or older that are heavy smokers
- Those who have stopped smoking but have not stopped more than 15 years
- Those with a family member who smokes or is being exposed to cigarette smokes (secondhand smokers)
- Occupational risks or being exposed to chemical or radiation substances at work
- Those who are exposed to dust, smoke, or air pollution for an extended period
- Those who have a history of a direct relative with lung cancer
Terms & Conditions:
- Packaged price is valid from now – 30 June 2021.
- The price is exclusive of the doctor fee if there are any additional examinations such as endoscopy or biopsy or other items apart from the package.
- The price is exclusive of nurse service fee and hospital service fee.
- MedPark Hospital reserves the right to change terms & conditions and prices without prior notice.
Service hours: 8.00-20.00 hrs.
For more information or schedule an appointment,
please contact the call center at 02-023-3333 or https://www.medparkhospital.com/en/contact