Gynecological Surgery Package
Small wound, less pain, faster recovery, and reduce the chances of complications
Gynecological Surgery Package
- LAVH/Myomectomy 112,990 Baht
- Gynecological surgery package starting at 56,990 Baht
- Gynecological cancer surgery package starting at 195,990 Baht
- Operative Hysteroscopy Package starting at 69,990 Baht
- Dilation and curettage (D&C) Package starting at 29,990 Baht
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) 42,900 Baht
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion price is valid to use from now – 31 December 2021.
- The price is exclusively for Thai residents and expatriates residing in Thailand only.
- MedPark Hospital reserves the right to change terms & conditions and prices without prior notice.
The Gynecological Surgery Packages include:
- Professional fees of the obstetrician, his/her assistant, anesthesiologist, and nurse anesthetists
- The 16th-floor maternity ward of either Executive lake view/Executive river view room charge, nursing service charges, operating room, and recovery room charges for the packages’ specified length of stay.
- Standard hospital food service for the specified length of stay of the package.
- Medications, medical supplies using for the surgery including anesthesia pre-specified home medications but does not include regular prescriptions.
- Biopsy fees (based on the doctor’s discretion).
- The surgery package is based on specified terms & conditions. Should there be any other diseases / congenital diseases of the patient, complications, and additional fees other than specified, patients are responsible for paying the additional costs after deducting from the discount (if any).
Other terms & conditions do not include in the packages:
- The package does not include the doctor’s consultation fee before the surgery and the follow-up fee.
- The package does not include the doctor analysis fees such as laboratory testing fees, pathological testing, and radiological testing before the surgery.
- The package does not include other surgical procedures.
- Other expenses related to the patient’s congenital diseases and additional costs other than surgery, such as medical supplies, implanted devices, laboratory testing, or others (if any) are not included in the package.
- If the patient needs to stay in the ICU other than the room specified in the package or if the patient requests to stay due to other circumstances, the hospital will charge the full rate after deducting any discount. The package also does not include expenses of complications that may arise during or after the surgery.
- The delivery packages do not cover miscellaneous personal services such as beverages, telephone charges, and made-to-order meals; the hospital will bill at full regular rates.
- If a room upgrade from that specified in the package is requested, the hospital will charge for the difference in the room rate after a 10% discount (including only patient ward, meals, and nurse service fees).
- The package does not include blood and blood components transfusion before, during, or after the surgery.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic
7th Floor, Counter D, MedPark Hospital
Service hours: 8.00 – 20.00hrs.
For more information or schedule an appointment,
please contact the call center at 02-023-3333 or https://www.medparkhospital.com/en/contact