Who should take a Thin Prep test?
- All women age 21 or more
- Women that are 25 or older, it is also recommended to undergo the HPV DNA test
- Women who previously had intercourse
Thin Prep test preparation
- The scheduled appointment should not be during the menstrual period.
- Do not undergo any douching before undergoing the Thin Prep test.
- Do not use a suppository, cream, or spermicide for 48 hours before the test.
Thin Prep Test Package
- ThinPrep Pap Test 2,200 baht.
- ThinPrep test and HPV DNA test 3,200 baht.
- ThinPrep test and Transvaginal Ultrasound 4,800 baht.
- ThinPrep test, HPV DNA, and Transvaginal Ultrasound 5,500 baht.
Terms & Conditions
- The packaged price is valid for purchase from now – 30 June 2021.
- The packaged price includes obstetrician service fees, medical supplies fees, fees of medical tools, and tools related to the test.
- The price is exclusive of nurse service fee and hospital service fee.
- The price is exclusive of medications and additional fees if the doctor recommends additional tests if the doctor detects any unusual conditions.
- The price cannot be used in combinations with other promotional campaigns.
- The price is exclusively for Thai residents and expatriates residing in Thailand only.
- MedPark Hospital reserves the right to change terms & conditions and prices without prior notice.
Obstetric & Gynecology Clinic
7th floor, Counter D, MedPark Hospital
Service Hours: 8.00 am – 8.00 pm
For more information or schedule an appointment,
please contact the call center at 02-023-3333 or https://www.medparkhospital.com/en/contact