Treatments & Services
- Laser for Skin rejuvenation and Body Contouring
- Postpartum Skin Rejuvenation
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Melasma and pigment disorder
- Skin infection from Bacteria, Virus or Fungus
- Acne, Rosacea, Acne scar
- Skin cancer screening
- Minor skin surgery
Education & Achievements
– Research Fellowship and Clinical Observer in Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery Fellowship program at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, San Diego, California, USA.,
– Visiting Scholar, Department of Dermatology, University of California, San Diego, California, USA.,
– Clinical instructor, Division of Dermatology, Department of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand,
– Dermatology, Department of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand,
– M.D., (First Class Honors), Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand,
– Thai Board of Dermatology,
Research & Publications
Chunharas Chatchadaporn, Wu, Douglas, and Goldman, Mitchel. Chapter 8 Microneedling and RF, PRP and Microneedling in Aesthetic Medicine ( Editor : Amelia K.Hausauer and Derek H. Jones, MD ). New York: Thieme Medical Publishers.
Gregory, Allison MD; Humphrey, Shannon MD, FRCPC, FAAD; Chunharas, Chatchadaporn MD; Ogilvie, Patricia MD; Fabi, Sabrina G. MD, FAAD, FAACS Retention Rates Among Patients Undergoing Multimodal Facial Rejuvenation Treatment Versus a Single Monotherapy in Cosmetic Dermatology Practices, Dermatologic Surgery: February 2020 – Volume 46 – Issue 2 – p 240-246.
Chunharas, C., Boen, M., Alhaddad, M. and Wu, D.C. (2020), The Efficacy of Pulsed Dye Laser Pretreated With or Without Local Anesthetic on Patients Presenting With Erythema of Face, Neck, Chest, and Extremities. Lasers Surg. Med., 52: 307-314.
Lipp, Michael B. DO; Butterwick, Kimberly MD; Angra, Kunal MD; Chunharas, Chatchadaporn MD; Goldman, Mitchel P. MD* Evaluation of Long-Term Outcome and Patient Satisfaction Results After Tumescent Liposuction, Dermatologic Surgery: October 2020 – Volume 46 – Issue – p S31-S37.
Keerathikajornchai C, Chanprapaph K. Unusual variant of keratoacanthoma with spontaneous regression. Thai J dermatol 2011; 27: 142-146.