· Inspect, compile records, and assign control codes for medical equipment and medical gas systems to ensure the acquisition of high-quality medical equipment that meets usage requirements and has accurate and complete records.
· Review service requests for medical equipment and gas systems, ensuring accurate and timely responses.
· Create user manuals for medical equipment (abridged version) for all devices, with accurate and complete information that can be used for practical operation.
· Collect data and coordinate procurement of medical equipment and gas systems to ensure accurate, complete plans, and compliant equipment.
· Manage equipment lending and returns, ensuring readiness, accurate records, and working condition.