- Develop models to analyze trends and develop budgeting
- Perform business analysis surrounding profitability and costs related to serving patients and clients
- Perform cost and pricing analysis of current and new business opportunities
- Lead the annual and periodic budgeting and forecasting processes
- Produce management monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Provide ad hoc analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to management
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with persons of all types, including the ability to genuinely display warmth and empathy.
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with ability to adjust to changing priorities and processes and achieve deadlines under pressure.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Ability to work independently after training.
- Good command of English communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in finance/accounting or position-related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math or related field preferred
- Experience and proficient software skills (Microsoft office and HIS)