- Within our relatively lean organization, you will work closely with the product owner, top management, service design team, IT, vendors, and other stakeholders to launch many impactful projects that will help improve the lives of patients, families, and healthcare workers.
- Build from end-to-end mostly non-routine special projects. All projects are carefully considered and prioritized based on patient experience, business, and process improvement impact.
- Some adhoc projects are to be expected in an industry like healthcare. However, these adhoc projects will only take place only when their priority or impact exceeds ongoing projects.
- Support improvements of various ongoing projects. We usually make improvements in phases, allowing our developers to work on various meaningful projects in between.
- Highly experienced in either front-end, back-end, database, server side, or API development, as well as proficiency in version controlling systems such as Git
- Hackers and builders’ mindset: make it work and get it done under resources constraints, finding workarounds and fixes for things that just needs to get done first, even if the initial outcome is not perfect.
- Love and appreciation for design and UX, understanding the impact of being mobile friendly and elderly friendly. Appreciate inclusive design.
- You want to see a better hospital for this country, one that is empathetic and has the courage to think different and be different.
- No hospital background needed! You are welcome to apply as an individual or as a team.