- Assist simultaneous interpretation between patient/nurse/physician.
- Maintain patient confidentiality with hospital policies and procedures.
- Performs miscellaneous job – related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts, Humanities, Business Administration or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and Chinese/Cambodian/ Burmese
- At least 3 years working experience is preferred.
- Good performance, service minded and willing to work as a team.
- Pleasant personality and able to work shifts.