- Consults internally with the departments, divisions and committees across the hospital looking to innovate the delivery of services.
- Uses human-centered and participatory methods of Design to identify unmet patient, physician, and institutional needs and creates new service concepts or business strategies to better meet those needs. These methods include: conducting observational research, interviews and workshops; undertaking internal and external research activities; formulating insights; communicating findings and in a clear and compelling visual manner.
- Creates workflows and/or wireframes, and construct project brief for relevant stakeholders. Coordinate with developers and Product Owner to achieve project goals.
- Be an integral member in cross-functional projects, involving split or shared responsibility and problem solving with disciplines and personnel from other areas.
- Has joint responsibility for the planning and execution of major complex business critical projects. Ensure project goals are well-defined, aligned with business objectives, and achieved, identifying tasks required to meet project goals.
- Regularly provides accurate and up-to-date project status information to project stakeholders.
- Support the development, establishment and maturation of the design research methodology & infrastructure within their assigned work area; developing templates, promoting best practices, developing and/or procuring tools, and educating and mentoring team members and other stakeholders.
- bachelor's degree or above in any field.
- work experience or education in service design, UX research, UX design, consumer research, market research, data analytics, marketing strategy, patient experience, software development, or related field.
- ability to independently manage a varied workload of projects with multiple priorities and ability to prioritize work that is assigned or requested.
- skills in consulting, designing/conducting studies, and developing/implementing solutions to problems that involve both analytical and creative elements.
- strong time management skills and sound judgment, as the work is complicated by an environment of multiple projects having high priority and resistance to change.
- systematic thinking and attention to detail, along with passion and fire to do great work.
- great written and spoken communication skills, with ability to synthesize and visualize data into something insightful and actionable.
- must have personal plan for professional development to maintain and update skills, methods, and tools.