- work closely with Experience Design Researcher, Service Designers, Product Owner, and Developers to deliver great patient experience through digital tools.
- be a part of MedPark’s Service Design team, which requires participating in both discovery and delivery phase (ie. research, workshops, testing, and launching).
- develop visuals and prototypes to communicate your design and ideas to business and development team
- produce high fidelity and functional UI design mockups and production-ready prototypes
- QA for finished design whether it is as designed/briefed
- create, manage, and maintain the style guide, designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- create training materials for users and help conduct training for stakeholders
- support the development, establishment, and maturation of the UX culture; developing templates, promoting best practices, developing and/or procuring tools, and educating and mentoring team members and other stakeholders.
- bachelor’s degree or above in graphics design, interaction design, multimedia design, human-centered design, human computer interaction, or any other related field
- extensive working experience and knowledge in user interface design
- good knowledge in mobile application design and web design, and understanding of inclusive design
- understand and have experience participating in user journey mapping and user research
- great team player and individual performer, with high resilience and agility
- great written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Thai
- sense of curiosity and continuous improvement