6th Floor, Counter D (WEST Lift)
8:00 am.- 8:00 pm.
Urology Clinic at MedPark Hospital, provide medical evaluation, screening, diagnosis, and treatment for patients in all age groups and genders by specialized healthcare professionals with expertise in urology and prostate surgery and advanced medical equipment, offering international standard urologic service, consultation, treatment follow-up, and preoperative and postoperative preparation for the maximum safety and satisfaction of patients.
General and Complex Diseases
Urology Clinic at MedPark Hospital can provide care and treatment for any abnormalities of urological tract on the premise without the need to transfer patients to other hospitals. We can treat the whole urological tract ranging from ureter, bladder, urethra, prostate gland, testicles, scrotum, to male reproductive system as well as general urological conditions such as kidney stone, bladder stone, urinary incontinence, urinary tract infection, or other urological conditions leading to erectile dysfunction, and high acuity and complex diseases such as kidney cancer, kidney infection, bladder cancer, drug-resistant cancer, or patients with comorbidity such as heart disease, coronary artery disease, kidney disease, and diabetes. We collaborate with specialists from other medical fields to give a holistic patient care.
Our urological specialists are highly experienced and internationally recognized. They have surgical expertise and use modern medical devices and technology for efficient and precise treatment such as laparoscopy or radiology which can efficiently kill specific cancer cells and cause minimal side effects to the surrounding tissues or organs. In some cases, an open surgery, blood transfusion, urinary catheter may not be necessary, and patients do not have to stay overnight at the hospital, reducing the risk of infection or complication. Patients can rapidly recover and resume their daily life faster.
Taking a screening test for signs of abnormalities to prevent to onset of disease is extremely essential as it can identify the risk of developing diseases. An annual prostate screening test, for example, involves a blood test and urine flow test. If any abnormalities are detected at the early stage, they can be treated before the disease progresses to the advanced stage.
Medical Clinic Co-designed by Doctors
One of the policies of MedPark Hospital is to involve doctors in the hospital design and service and treatment management for the best benefits of health care personnel and patients. The medical specialist team shared their opinions during the preparation and construction and set a standard of operation and health care service for the optimal comfort and convenience of patients. The team hand-picked health care professionals who have experience and expertise in multiple fields, selected the most advanced and efficient medical diagnostic devices and technology for the best treatment outcome, and set a reasonable service fee for patients to receive quality, convenient, and impressive medical service.
Clinical Training Center
Being highly equipped with a team of specialists with extensive clinical and academic experience and advanced medical equipment and technology as well as having good relationship with national and international medical schools, MedPark Hospital has a mission to pass on the know-how and experience to develop quality health care personnel.
Urology Clinic at MedPark Hospital aims to provide a quality treatment and service to patients with urological diseases with holistic care to elevate the quality of patient’s life and promote a healthy society.
Our Clinical Service
- Evaluation, screening, diagnosis, and consultations for:
- Abdominal pain and diseases
- Male genital tract disorders
- Tumors, skin tags, and lumps
- Urinary tract disorders
- Prostate diseases such as enlarged prostate, prostate infection, and prostate cancer.
- Vascular disorders of the reproductive system.
- Erectile dysfunction
Diseases We Treat
- Treatment and surgery for:
- Abdominal pain such as stones in the urinary tract and kidneys.
- Abscess, inflammation, swelling, and redness of genital skin.
- Vascular diseases such as varicocele
- Urination disorders such as burning urination, urinary leakage, urinary retention, urinary incontinence, and inability to completely empty the bladder.
- Prostatic diseases such as enlarged prostate, prostatitis, and prostate cancer.
- Urologic surgery for cancers of urinary tract and kidney.
- Surgery for health and wellbeing
- Erectile dysfunction
- Male andropause
- Provide surgery and laparoscopic surgery for
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Surgical treatment
- Corrective surgery for health and wellbeing
- Male health treatment
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Brachytherapy for prostate cancer
Special inspection tools and technology
- Bladder Scan: To measure residual urine and assess urinary and prostate problems.
- Uroflowmetry: To measure the urine flow rate of patients with urinary disorders.
- Flexible Cystoscope: A flexible cystoscopy of the bladder with less pain.
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL): A non-invasive kidney stone disintegration procedure
- MRI Fusion Prostate Biopsy: For accurate biopsy of prostate cancer
- Screening tests, diagnoses, and treatments by urologic surgeons.