HPV Vaccine Package
HPV Vaccine reduces the risk of ‘cervical cancer,’ common cancer in women that can be prevented from adolescent years.
Recommended groups to Receive HPV Vaccine
- Female/male in puberty.
- Female/male from 9 years old onwards.
HPV Vaccine Administration
- Age of 9 – 14 years are enabling to 2 vaccine shots, 6 months apart
- Over 15 years are enabling to 1 shot, 3 dosages (Month of 0, 1-2, 6)
- A 2-shot of Gardasil HPV Vaccine
(4 types including type 6, 11, 16, 18) for children younger than 15 years old
- A 3-shot of Gardasil HPV Vaccine
(4 types including: type 6, 11, 16, 18)
- A 2-shot of Cervarix HPV Vaccine
(2 types including type 16, 18) for children younger than 15 years old
- A 3-shot of Cervarix HPV Vaccine
(2 types including: type 16, 18)
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion can be used from now – 31 December 2022.
- The price is exclusive of the obstetrician’s fees, medical services fee and hospital service fees.
- The price is exclusive of medications and additional fees if the doctor recommends additional tests if the doctor detects any unusual conditions.
- The price is exclusive of other treatments should the patient has underlying conditions or complications.
- The price cannot be used in combinations with other promotional campaigns.
- The price is exclusively for Thai residents and expatriates residing in Thailand only.
Obstetric & Gynecology Clinic
7th Floor, Counter D (WEST Lift)
8:00 am.- 8:00 pm.